October 30, 2013
Game Changing Strategies for Growth and Breakthrough Organizations
The 2013 National Middle Market Summit: Leading from the Middle, co-hosted by GE Capital, the National Center for the Middle Market and The Ohio State University Fisher College of Business brought together more than 1000 CEOs, academics, policymakers and industry experts to discuss key business opportunities, challenges, and solutions that will help middle market companies grow.
Keynote Speakers and Presenters included:
- Joseph Alutto, Interim President, The Ohio State University
- Keith Sherin, Chairman and CEO, GE Capital
- Anil Makhija, Academic Director, National Center for the Middle Market
- Kevin Plank, Chairman and CEO, Under Armour, Interviewed by Tom Keene, Host, “Bloomberg Surveillance”
- Hank Paulson, Chairman, Paulson Institute and 74th United States Secretary of Treasury and Jeff Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE
- Don Graham, Chairman and CEO, The Washington Post Company
- Dr. Jim Weinstein, President, Dartmouth-Hitchcock
- Olivier Sibony Director, McKinsey
- Henry Mason, Global Head of Research & Managing Partner, trendwatching.com
- John Seifert, Chairman and CEO, Ogilvy & Mather North America
Highlights and Key Learnings:
Kevin Plank, Chairman and CEO, Under Armour. How Under Armour used innovative strategies to accelerate growth, disrupt the market and break through the sports apparel industry. Interviewed by Bloomberg's Tom Keene
Jeff Immelt and Hank Paulson, 74th United States Secretary of Treasury. Jeff Immelt and Hank Paulson explore the lessons learned from the financial crisis and examine the recent activities by the fed and government to determine what can help drive growth for middle market companies.
For more videos from the 2013 National Middle Market Summit click here.