October 6, 2011
Highlights and key learnings.
More than 600 middle market leaders, policymakers, academics, and industry experts brought their expertise and insights to the 2011 National Middle Market Summit, making the event a resounding success. The attendees were privy to exciting middle market news and announcements revealed for the first time at the summit.
- GE Capital announced a long-term partnership with Fisher College of Business and the establishment of the National Center for the Middle Market, the first center of its kind in the nation.
- Summit presenters revealed groundbreaking research findings from the largest study to date on the middle market.
- Attendees identified the tools necessary to help midsize companies grow.
Keynote Speakers and Presenters included:
- Jeff Immelt, General Electric Chairman and CEO
- Stanley McChrystal, Retired U.S. Army four-star General
- Fred Smith, FedEx Corporation Chairman and CEO
- Roger Penske, Penske Corporation CEO
- Marc Benioff, Salesforce.com CEO